Hybrid Walnut Wood Classic Sunglasses
A modern approach to timeless design, our hybrid walnut wood classic sunglasses combine locally sourced, sustainable American Black Walnut wood with eco-friendly acetate frames for a pair of shades that will put you on the cutting edge of style.
- 1Locally sourced, 100% real American Black Walnut Wood Temples with eco-friendly acetate frames
- 2Scratch-resistant, 100% UV protection lenses available in Black or Aqua Blue tint
- 3Stainless steel flex hinges for superior comfort and durability
- 4Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch
- 5Modern Approach to a Timeless Classic: Combining locally sourced American Black Walnut Temples with eco-friendly acetate frames, our wooden sunglasses offer a modern take on a timeless classic for a signature style that will help you stand out and get noticed.
The Toughest Lenses Around
Our hybrid walnut wood classic sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That means 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant protection and anti-glare coatings for unrivaled clarity in the brightest conditions.
Super Durable, Super Flexible & Super Comfortable Design
Thanks to the stainless steel flex hinges, our wooden sunglasses are built to last. The flex-hinges provide the perfect fit for any head size, making them so comfortable that you might forget you’re wearing them.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and look best on men.
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- Sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. It would unfortunately void your product warranty as well.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide us with delicious food.. That's why for every tree that gives it's life for our products we will plant one 1 for 1.