Women's Zebra 1/2 Wood Retro Shade Vintage Fashion Sunglasses
Vintage Wooden Browline Sunglasses
Breathe new life into a retro classic with our Vintage Wooden browline Sunglasses. Our handmade full wood frames replicate the classic browline design while incorporating premium wood materials to create a timeless style statement with a touch of modern flair.
- 1Made from 100% all-natural, locally sourced ebony or zebra wood
- 2High-quality stainless steel flex hinges provider superior durability
- 3Polarized lenses offer 100% UV protection
- 4Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch
- 5Timeless Style with Modern Flair: The full wood frames on our sunglasses help breathe new life into the classic browline design. Available in dark ebony or eye-catching zebra wood, your vintage wooden browline sunglasses are sure to turn heads.
Shield Your Eyes from the Sun
Fitted with CR39 polarized lenses, the wooden browline sunglasses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection for your eyes. Combined with its scratch-resistant, anti-glare coating, our lenses provide unrivaled clarity in even the brightest conditions.
A Perfect Fit for Every Head
Using a set of stainless steel super flex hinges, our wooden sunglasses are a perfect fit for noggins big or small. Our vintage browline wooden sunglasses will comfortably adjust to your head no matter its size.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and look best on men.
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- Sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. It would unfortunately void your product warranty as well.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide us with delicious food.. That's why for every tree that gives it's life for our products we will plant one 1 for 1.