Women's Zebra Wood Retro Shade Grey Lens Sunglasses
Hybrid Zebra Wood Browline Sunglasses
Combining eco-friendly acetate browline styled frames with all-natural zebra wood temples, our Hybrid browline sunglasses are the perfect blend of classic and modern design. Thanks to the unique, zigzag woodgrain pattern of the zebra wood, each pair of these wooden sunglasses are one-of-a-kind – offering a signature style statement that’s as unique as its wearer
- 1Handmade, cut, and crafted from locally sourced zebra wood materials and eco-friendly acetate browline-inspired frames
- 2Industry-leading polarized lenses for unrivaled clarity in the brightest conditions
- 3Super durable, ultra-flexible design thanks to stainless steel spring loaded hinges
- 4Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch
OFitted with high-quality polarized lenses, the hybrid zebra wood browline sunglasses offer complete UVA/UVB protection while the anti-glare, scratch resistant coating keeps your vision crystal clear in even the brightest conditions.
A Modern Approach to a Timeless Classic
Combining the modern aesthetics of locally sourced zebra wood with the classic browline design, every pair of our Hybrid browline shades is the perfect blend of past and present.
Ultra-Durable Design that’s Built to Last
Dual reinforced stainless steel spring-loaded hinges make every pair of our wooden sunglasses built to last while providing you with the perfect fit.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and look best on men.
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- Sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. It would unfortunately void your product warranty as well.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide us with delicious food.. That's why for every tree that gives it's life for our products we will plant one 1 for 1.