Zebra Wood Tortoise Sunglasses
The style that started it all, these Zebra Wood Tortoise Sunglasses have been our flagship model, and with good reason. Our most popular wooden sunglasses provide the classic styling and natural aesthetics that laid the groundwork for our entire wooden sunglasses collection. From its sturdy, durable design to its use of sustainable woods and eco-friendly materials, discover what started our wooden sunglass revolution and grab a pair of the Zebra Wood Tortoise Sunglasses today.
- 1FRAMES MADE FROM ECO-FRIENDLY, 100% REAL ZEBRA WOOD FOR A COMFORTABLE FIT AND SUPER-LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- 2POLARIZED CR39 LENSES OFFER 100% UV PROTECTION
- 3DOUBLE REINFORCED STAINLESS STEEL SPRING HINGES ENSURE MAXIMUM DURABILITY
- 4COMES WITH CYLINDRICAL ZEBRA WOOD CARRYING CASE & MICRO-FIBER TRAVEL POUCH FOR SUSTAINABLE STYLE
- 5OUR WOODEN SUNGLASSES ARE HANDCRAFTED FROM SUSTAINABLY SOURCED ZEBRA AND ECO-FRIENDLY ACETATE Cat-Eye INSPIRED FRAMES THAT COMBINE TO MAKE THE WORLD’S MOST SUSTAINABLE AND STYLISH SUNGLASSES.
High-Quality Lenses for Unrivaled Clarity
Fitted with CR39 polarized lenses, our wooden sunglasses provide full protection from UVA/UVB sunlight. But that’s not all. The anti-glare, scratch resistant coating ensures that your vision remains crystal clear for every year you own your sunglasses.
An Authentic Fit
Our stainless steel flex hinges make for a perfect fit every time. No matter the size and shape of your head, your wooden sunglasses will comfortably adjust to meet the contours of your face.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and look best on men.
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- Sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. It would unfortunately void your product warranty as well.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide us with delicious food.. That's why for every tree that gives it's life for our products we will plant one 1 for 1.